SketchPad

Rob
Site Admin

SketchPad

Post by Rob »

SketchPad is a VST3/AU looper plugin and is free for MIDI Expression customers.

You can get your license here.
https://www.audiofront.net/getSketchPad.php

The product page is still being worked on, but there's a bit of information here.
https://www.audiofront.net/SketchPad.php
A New Day Productions

Re: SketchPad

Post by A New Day Productions »

Awesome new product. Is there a limit to how many devices SketchPad can be authorized on? I have 3 computers. Thanks.
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Glad you like it. You can authorize it on three separate machines.
A New Day Productions

Fantastic. I also just wanted to say how happy I've been with the two EDrumIn 10 interfaces I've bought from you. They're great and just simply work with no fuss. You rock Rob.
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

I've added a feature called 'Record Assist' in eDRUMin version 2.0.2. It was designed to work with SketchPad, allowing you to effortlessly cut perfect drum loops for click tracks or simply jamming out ideas.
A New Day Productions

Hey Rob, well unfortunately I have a problem now. I went to update to the newest version of the EDrumIn software; V 2.0.2.1 (including the firmware) and now my 2nd interface is not showing up in the computer. I'm not using a hub going into the computer, but I do have the 2 EdrumIn 10 units daisy chained. So assume that's what caused the problem. The firmware on the 1st unit (the host) updated fine, but the 2nd one not so much. And now it just doesn't show up at all in the computer, even when I plug it directly in apart from the 1st unit. The light comes on as normal, but the computer just doesn't see it. Is it totally fried? Or is there something I can do on my end to fix it or can it be repaired? I assume the firmware is all screwed up now.

I uninstalled the newest firmware (V 2.0.2.1) and went back to version 1.6.2.6, but still not seeing the 2nd unit. Moving forward I think I'm just going to stick with version 1.6.2.6 as everything was working perfectly. And there's just really no need to change anything if there are no issues.
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

I would definitely stick with version 2.0.2. Can you please contact me via technical support so we can get you back up and running.

https://www.audiofront.net/contactSupport.php
A New Day Productions

Technical support contact sent. So I'll go ahead and switch back to V 2.0.2 and wait for your reply via email. Thanks.