Out of stock

HCR

Re: Out of stock

Post by HCR »

Looking forward to when it's available. It's exactly what I'm looking for.
kjob3022

Post by kjob3022 »

I have just now become acquainted with your company and the talent behind all this alone is astounding.I would like to ask a personal inquiry.Please don't take offense as my reasons are to help you any way.I know that you are not yet making any kind of real money yet because of the labor involved and would like to ask if there is another job you have to go to besides this to keep the lights on?I want to help you to be able to do only this and make the deserved money too.How can any of us help you to stay on track with maybe a donation button that we can set up for keeping things at home rolling.I don't know your current situation so please excuse anything out of line.I want to know how others are feeling about this and how everyone can do what is necessary to keep you going, thanks for all you've done for us so far and please delete or edit any part of this post you feel inappropriate,Ken
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

I use to run my business and teach full time, but I quit my teaching gig soon after releasing eDRUMin. I'm not rich and I'm not poor, and I'm doing what I want to be doing so I couldn't really ask for more. To be honest, the thing holding me back most in the crazy part shortages lately. I should have more ED4 my mid March, but by that time I'll be out of ED10. I've placed an order for more, but one part I need is on backorder until late May. If you have any ACJS-MHDC kicking around, I could use about 600 of them!
kayadash

Post by kayadash »

Rob wrote:I use to run my business and teach full time, but I quit my teaching gig soon after releasing eDRUMin. I'm not rich and I'm not poor, and I'm doing what I want to be doing so I couldn't really ask for more. To be honest, the thing holding me back most in the crazy part shortages lately. I should have more ED4 my mid March, but by that time I'll be out of ED10. I've placed an order for more, but one part I need is on backorder until late May. If you have any ACJS-MHDC kicking around, I could use about 600 of them!
Well Rob, that did it. I bought my eDrumin 10 cause I'm not gonna wait til late may or worse.

A while back I made the comment that I wanted eDrumin if it had more inputs. You followed through with eDrumin 10 and its appreciated.
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Bad new, good news. ED10 is out of stock again, but I still expect to have more ED4 mid March. I managed to get ahold of all the parts I need for the next run of ED10 and I expect to have units for sale again early April.
xjanssen

Post by xjanssen »

Hello Rob - Writing from Belgium, definitively interested in the ED10 - hope you will have stock again soon -
cheers Xavier
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

ED4 is back in stock. ED10 is going be be a couple of months yet. Still waiting on TRS jacks unfortunately.
Alx_d

Post by Alx_d »

Hi Rob
I too am wanting for the 10. If you are just waiting for the TRS jacks because they are not available perhaps a substitute can be used. If this is the only hold up then perhaps I can assist in finding a sub for the TRS jacks. Just send me the Mfg name and their part number (dimensions and/or drawing) and I will see if I can find a sub that is form, fit, function and available.
If the hold up is for something else like no time, man power or other missing out of stock parts please share. Perhaps we can help.
And as a last note perhaps selling the 10 as a kit?
Thank you
A new member to the forum and hopefully a 10 owner real soon.
Lex
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

The part is made by Amphenol. The part number ACJS-MHDC. I need 250 more of them. Here is the data sheet.
https://www.amphenol-sine.com/pdf/datas ... S-MHDC.pdf
digiface

Post by digiface »

Waiting for an ED10. Considering buying an ED4 to bridge the gap, but as I'm in the UK that would be $140 on fedex plus any duties.
Last edited by digiface on Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.