You asked for it

Rob
Site Admin

You asked for it

Post by Rob »

you_asked_for_it.jpg
you_asked_for_it.jpg (111.58 KiB) Viewed 2313 times
It's not just a 10 input eDRUMin; it's an evolution in every way. Sturdy aluminum enclosure, hybrid digital / analog gain, MIDI in / out, and USB host port just to name a few. More details will become available in the coming week.

The eDRUMin 10 costs $329. Pre-orders will begin on August 1st, and units will start shipping on August 15th.

Customers who have already purchased a eDRUMin 4 (I guess that's what I'm calling it), can get a $30 discount. You can make your order now and I will ship as soon as possible.

Regards,
Rob
vandroiy

Re: You asked for it

Post by vandroiy »

Looks amazing. You always deliver what everyone wants.. and then some (USB Host!).

Hope you are having great success with this new product.
Pim

Post by Pim »

Rob wrote:
you_asked_for_it.jpg
It's not just a 10 input eDRUMin; it's an evolution in every way. Sturdy aluminum enclosure, hybrid digital / analog gain, MIDI in / out, and USB host port just to name a few. More details will become available in the coming week.

The eDRUMin 10 cost $329. Pre-orders will begin on August 1st, and units will start shipping on August 15th.

Customers who have already purchased a eDRUMin 4 (I guess that's what I'm calling it), can get a $30 discount. You can make your order now and I will ship as soon as possible.

Regards,
Rob
Hi Rob,

This is amazing news. And the new e10 looks slick. USB-port host to add more e4 to it? Looking forward to more details, I'll download the manual as soon as it gets out :-).

Best regards,
Pim
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

The host port supports ED4, ED10, USB hub and any class compliant USB MIDI device. There's crosstalk cancellation between all connected devices, and any eDRUMins will show up seamlessly in the Control Application for editing.
Dewaaachner

Post by Dewaaachner »

Very Cool,

when I click on the order now link it says "offer already expired". True or error?

Cheers Frank
Drumit5 & eDRUMin, stealth cymbal Triggers, Millenium low noise Cymbals
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Error.
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Fixed.
Pim

Post by Pim »

Rob wrote:The host port supports ED4, ED10, USB hub and any class compliant USB MIDI device. There's crosstalk cancellation between all connected devices, and any eDRUMins will show up seamlessly in the Control Application for editing.
Thanks for the info, that was what I was hoping for. Would you also be willing to share the dimensions of the unit and its weight? And will there also be a strap solution for the ED10 to attach it to a stand (like with the ED4)?

Edit: And how much Ampere would the unit need if powered externally?
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Yes, there's a clip and strap similar to ED4 in design, but stronger. The device is 325g. 115mm x 90mm x 36mm. No wasted space.
Pim

Post by Pim »

Rob wrote:Yes, there's a clip and strap similar to ED4 in design, but stronger. The device is 325g. 115mm x 90mm x 36mm. No wasted space.
That's so cool. And yes, I can tell there is no wasted space :-).

How much Ampere would the 9V battery need to provide in order to power the ED10 externally?

I see that the ED10 has two controller inputs. Apart from using to HH pedals, can I also use one input to plug in a footswitch or sustain pedal to cycle through banks?

If yes: In case I connect another ED4 (or ED10) via the USB host, would I be able to cycle through their banks too or would I need a second footswitch plugged into their controller input to cycle through their banks?

If I plug my 4 ED4 into a USB hub and then connect that HUB into the USB host of the ED10, would that work (i.e. 26 inputs)?

And let's say I connect my Yamaha Multipad 12 into the ED10 via the USB host or MIDI in, would I be able to change the trigger settings of the Yamaha Multi-12 via the GUI of the eDrumin? (As far as I know, the Multi-12 is USB class compliant.)

(Sorry for the many questions. Maybe you can tell I'm excited for the ED10 but still I would like to make sure first that I can actually use it as I imagine it.)