Need a hi-hat calibrated

A collection of useful threads for troubleshooting issues.
kjob3022

Need a hi-hat calibrated

Post by kjob3022 »

I have just been able to set-up a hi-hat but can't get the wiring part to come up unless it's under presets for abbey road thats what lets me chose mono or dual mono to trigger the module sounds and can't seem to keep them under my made up drum map for the midi connection,I need to get calibrate to work both pedal and cymbal not under auto
MisterE

Re: Need a hi-hat calibrated

Post by MisterE »

I’m sure many of us could help. Can you please clarify with a direct question or two?
kjob3022

Post by kjob3022 »

I set-up a Hart ecymbal2 hi-hat stand/pedal TRS jack out to pedal input and this one really worked well on the pedal icon and I set it for auto everything in hi-hat levels mode and calibrated both pedal and hi-hat cymbal works great except it stutters at the end of the splash pedal open sound hits twice.Can you fix double hits on the splash sound?thnx,Kjob
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Try making adjustments to the splash control. Make the green rectangle narrower and taller.
kjob3022

Post by kjob3022 »

I see now what was happening, the problem is the stand because I only have the base without the correct cymbal top it wont work with my ddrum cymbal as a trigger and I can't get my bottom/top to even register with the pedal part.I was so happy when that Hart stand plugged in and lit up,the ddrum hi-hat didn't do that.