New setup/ compatibility questions

fajan

New setup/ compatibility questions

Post by fajan »

Hey, I recently received my eDRUMin10 and I've got a few compatibility questions for my new setup:

1) Does positional sensing work using the eDRUMin10 with the Lemon 3 zone cymbals like the 18" or 15" ride? If not I would go for a Roland CY 15R, because for this cymbal the pos. sensing works, is that right?
2) Do Lemon cymbals work fine in general? I want to use them as crashes aswell.
3) Do pads, using side mounted triggering systems, work with the eDRUMin10? I want to buy the Drum Tec Jam set, which has side mounted triggers for each pad (also for the bassdrum). I want to change atleast the snare to a diabolo series snare or a Roland PD125/128 due to pos. sensing.
Are there presets which I could start with and then finetune it, maybe from other pads which use side mounted triggers aswell ? I want to play this set with SD3.
4) Do the newer Roland VAD pads, which have the new 3 trigger system, work with the eDRUMin10? I'm looking for those as an addition to the set. And are there presets I could start with aswell?
5) Does the HXM NL-1 work with the Roland BT-1 preset?
6) Is edge sense only possbible for single zone pads, or also with other triggering systems like dual, triple or side mounted triggers?
Do I loose pos. sensing, if I connect two dual zone pads like the pd125x with splitters as a dual mono pad with edge sense? (If that's even possible). Maybe someone could explain the edge sense function?

I'm new but I'm already in love with the eDRUMin, thx for this product, and thx for your help.

Regards,
Fabian