Tips for calibrating Diamond Drum triggers and Low-Volume Metal Cymbals

A place for users to share eDRUMin presets.
Forum rules
Share you presets for commercially available pads and cymbals. Please make separate threads for each preset you share. If the community deems a particular presets is good, it can be included in future eDRUMin releases.
Tim

Tips for calibrating Diamond Drum triggers and Low-Volume Metal Cymbals

Post by Tim »

I’m having issues getting my Diamond Drum center mount triggers and low volume triggered metal cymbals to work properly.

Anyone have any tips?

They’re all piezo triggers, I believe.

This is my first electronic drum module, so I’m learning as I go.

I appreciate the help!

Here’s a link to the website:

https://diamondelectronicdrums.com/
Retro Rambler

Re: Tips for calibrating Diamond Drum triggers and Low-Volume Metal Cymbals

Post by Retro Rambler »

Hi Tim,

Been out of the loop for a while, long story but the apartment I was living ended up becoming very, very hostile immediately below. Happy to say I don't live there anymore and quite hopefully, will not have any more problems with crazy neighbors on the other side of a wall and playing my edrums into the foreseeable future.

I have one of those brands of kits, minus the bass trigger setup. What type/revision of eDrumin device are you using? I have 4 spring 2020-vintage eDrumin4's. Didn't have too much trouble getting those to auto-calibrate except the bass drum.

I gave up on the bass triggering problems and... well nevermind but I put a UFO Drums bass trigger setup on it and it worked like a champ.

Depending what you're up against I may be able to help. Still setting my stuff up from the move and am also in process of some kit expansion but will try to help if I can re: the drums. Not sure about the Low-volume cymbals though. I am using all ATV's.
Custom 12pc E-kit | UFO Drums Bass Trigger | ATV Cymbals | 1x ED10+4x ED4 | RME HDSPe RayDAT | SD3+SDX's | 2 working brain cells