eDrumin 10 Availability in Europe??

jcaleia

eDrumin 10 Availability in Europe??

Post by jcaleia »

Hello, any idea if eDrumin 10 is available on any store in Europe?

If not, any idea if it’s available in the US stock for purchase and how long it may take to arrive Portugal (Europe)?

Shipping wise, can the parcel be dispatched as a small pack with what value declared? Above a certain amount it will be elegible to customs charges 😉

Waiting for any replies.

Best Regards

JLSC
Rob
Site Admin

Re: eDrumin 10 Availability in Europe??

Post by Rob »

The device is only available from this website. Perhaps you might find something second hand though somewhere else online.

It ships as a small pack registered airmail. Typically Europeans get charged import duties, so that's something to be aware of. I will not declare a lower value on the package. If it was available from a European retailer, you would be paying a lot higher price because not only would I need to make profit, but the retailer would take a cut too.

The estimated shipping time is displayed when you make a purchase. You can put it in your cart and select the shipping and you'll see the estimated shipping time without having to commit to making a purchase.
jcaleia

Post by jcaleia »

Hi Rob, Thank You for the feedback, tell me additionally, is the eDrumin 10 available in stock today for purchase?

In regards of customs, will an invoice be sent with the parcel or will that be sent via email once purchase is completed?

Best Regards

JLSC
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Yes, eDRUMin 10 is available today. I will probably run out in a few weeks, but should have more units in about 2 months.
michaelfusch@gmail.com

Post by michaelfusch@gmail.com »

For those who are interested, I am in France, I bought an Edrum in 4 and 8 without problem, however be careful I just bought an Edrum in 10 and I had 68 euros in customs fees. That's the game.....
On the other hand, great job!!!
Great module!!!
Thanks Rob!!!
(compare to megadrum, dtx900, td50 with superior drummer 3), really well done!!!!
Mstrchf

Post by Mstrchf »

I'm from the UK and bought an edrumin 4 back in Jan and did not get charged any additional fees.

Bought an edrumin 10 and cable this month for £288.25 GBP ($356 USD) and was charged 20% import VAT £56.13 and £8 customs handling fee by Royal Mail. Ended up costing £352.38.

Generally if its below £135 you won't get charged :)
Edrumin 10 + 4 - UA Volt 276 - Macbook Pro 2013 - EZDrummer3 -
Roland VH-10 HiHat - CY-14 Crash x2 - Lemon 18" Ride - A2E Remo Bravo - Drone Halo Triggers -
14" Snare DrumTec 3ply - 10" 14" 22" DrumTec 2ply - KDB-200 Beater