eDRUMin version 2.3.1 BETA

Rob
Site Admin

Re: eDRUMin version 2.3.1 BETA

Post by Rob »

It's not one or the other. The R and T buttons is the way the UI accesses the two complementary settings (not enough space to have them both visible), but the T setting is always shown first when you select a dual zone pad (the UI doesn't remember which one was selected last).
nachocascardo

Post by nachocascardo »

Thanks Rob to clarify this issue, then you need to define the green zone for both R and T and the soft allways will show the T by default.
is that right?

thanks in advance!.
hb1980

Post by hb1980 »

Hi Rob. Tried .22 today. Was OK for a minute or so then ride and crash would only trigger choke. Tried .20 instead and didn't have the issue.

Choke has always worked pretty well on my ATVs.
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Thanks. I'm working on build 23 as we speak.
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

I posted build 23 or Windows and Mac. Just another stab at a new implementation of choking that will support using an FSR.
Luckymethod

Post by Luckymethod »

Rob wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:06 pm
I posted build 23 or Windows and Mac. Just another stab at a new implementation of choking that will support using an FSR.
I just tested it although not very extensively, it seems to work without any issues. Can’t tell if it’s better than before but it’s definitely not worse at least with my lemon cymbals.
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Thanks for the feedback. Ideally it won't be better or worse than before, but it means that eDRUMin will be able to read FSRs connected to the ring of a trigger input, which might lead to some interesting DIY designs for snares.
Luckymethod

Post by Luckymethod »

Rob wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:51 pm
Thanks for the feedback. Ideally it won't be better or worse than before, but it means that eDRUMin will be able to read FSRs connected to the ring of a trigger input, which might lead to some interesting DIY designs for snares.
Looks like it’s working as designed then. As a side note, Is there a way to set crosstalk cancellation across multiple edrumin modules?
Inferior Drummer

Post by Inferior Drummer »

Luckymethod wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:13 am
Is there a way to set crosstalk cancellation across multiple edrumin modules?
If I understand you correctly, yes it does. As in I have a couple of pads/cymbals plugged in to an eD8, which is plugged in to an eD10, all on the same drum rack and crosstalk cancellation works the same as if it was plugged in to the same unit.

But to my issue :P
Hi Rob, I've only just got around to updating my FW's (from .17) I'm having some similar issues as hb1980 mentioned, in that after not long, some cymbals pads only play a choked sound. It seems it only happens on my Roland pads that are of the new thin variety, a CY 16 R-T and a CY 14 C-T, but manly the C-T. The ride sometimes does but can spontaneously fix itself. The CY 13 R's and Yamaha pads seem fine.

Cheers.
Gemini8026

Post by Gemini8026 »

had choke issues on 23 as well with my Lemon 18" 3 way ride. Reverted to 20.