eDRUMin version 2.3.1 BETA

Rob
Site Admin

Re: eDRUMin version 2.3.1 BETA

Post by Rob »

I'll take a look tomorrow, but also consider that I didn't simply replace pedal mode with stand mode. The two modes work differently and the settings for the various controls that work best for pedal mode might not work optimally for stand mode--especially the travel, gain, and xtalk controls.
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

I took a quick look. Your gain setting is way too low in stand mode. When the eDRUMin is comparing the signal from your hihat cymbal with the hihat pedal, it assumes the pedal note was unintentional because it's velocity was so low, and so cuts it out in favor of the hihat cymbal note. If you turn up the gain on the pedal, its velocity will be higher and the eDRUMin will assume the hihat cymbal note was unintentional and filter it out instead.
hb1980

Post by hb1980 »

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: yep that's it! Do a lot of heel up pedalling so it's usually fairly low, but as you say it needs adjusting for the new mode :oops: thanks

Post by TOP »

hi...
where can i download the newest user manual?
still can find information bout the icons send to device and overwrite from device and and do that replace the function of saving/auto save device detting on the left?
And what is the meaning of hihat level articulation number under hihat levels mode, can i change it? how? what effect will it have? is that the cause misstriggering on my pcy135 hi hat cymbal for bell n edge?
Thanks in advance

Post by TOP »

Thanks Rob,
just want to be clear... do u post 3 same pdf file with different names?
Also... when i try to mapping notes between Hihat SD3 with EDC Hihat section since im using Hihat in levels Mode... should i always save it as new preset everytime i done mapping it? coz it looks like note on EDC HH section keep changing it self every time i reopened? thanks 4 ur cares n supports
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

I posted three links to the same PDF. The links should open the relevant page in the PDF.

I just watch the Preset Manager video again, and I guess it could be little more clear. What is important to understand is that presets are not saved on the device. They are saved on your computer. When you save a preset, you are basically copying the settings from your device and saving it on your computer. When you are loading a preset, you loading the settings from the file on your computer and sending them to the device.

I'm pretty sure I've already posted this video to you, but I'll post it again.

https://youtu.be/owJZAknNymY

Post by TOP »

Ok, thanks Rob.
CMIIW...
save n autosave its for keep setting on device
while preset mgr its for keep setting on PC but now with two new buttons can overwrite n send setting between PC n device?
which means double click on a preset in preset manager is not automatically send setting to device?
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Double click and the 'send to the device' icon do the exact same thing.
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

I posted build 17.
  • Reworked the device selector icons to make better use of space.
  • Fixed issue setting CC / Chan for second button of footswitch.
  • Fixed crash if MIDI Monitor is open and a surge of MIDI messages arrives.
  • Loading a device preset will no longer automatically switch to first input.