eDRUMin version 2.3.1 BETA

tjheller

Re: eDRUMin version 2.3.1 BETA

Post by tjheller »

Sorry Rob, I've been running around like crazy. I'll try that as soon as I can and get right back to you on it. Hopefully later today.
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

No rush. I'm in no rush.
tjheller

Post by tjheller »

Nice work Rob!!! I only had about 30 minutes to try 27 but I had absolutely no auto choking at all. I'm not sure how you work your VooDoo magic but THANK YOU. I'll play with it as much as possible for the next few days and report back but I think you've solved it. I could not get 10 hits in a row previously without trouble and I had no instances of auto choke at all this time around. I sincerely hope I was able to help and that I've not been a nuisance. Working a problem for a few fringe cases is AMAZING customer support!
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

I'm glad we got it sorted and thank-you for having the patience to work with me on this issue.
tjheller

Post by tjheller »

My absolute pleasure to help you & the Edrumin community and do a very very small part to improve an incredible product.
Inferior Drummer

Post by Inferior Drummer »

Nice one Rob! And good on you TJ, you're better help than me, as much I want to.

Had 45 minute bash and no complaints. Only thing I could come up with was spamming choking on and off while hitting the bow, I could grab a choke and it wouldn't would play the already choked sample in SD3. But in any real playing I couldn't make it an issue, so not suggesting changing anything.

I even got all sugarfoot, no worries!

https://youtube.com/shorts/JO4CllpeyRY? ... gNAxrI1qTm_

Thanks all!
tjheller

Post by tjheller »

🤣🤣🤣Sugarfoot be the King of the Chokes
nachocascardo

Post by nachocascardo »

hello, i installed the BUILD 27 and i found a weird behaviour in my choke cymbal,that in the previous versions doesn´t appear. now i try to mute hits and the choke doesn´t react very accurate, in some situations don´t and others i need to press very hard.
my cymbal is millenium 2 zones.

can i reinstall the previous version for example? or i need to reset something?
thanks.
nachocascardo

Post by nachocascardo »

i forgot to declare that in the previous version worked exellent!
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

There's a link to build 20 in the first post of this thread. I'm guessing your cymbal / switch is well worn? I've changed the way the choke is processed and it's obviously not playing well with your cymbal. I assume your other cymbals are fine? I suspect I'll need to make some more changes.