Shopping cart?

Iffy

Shopping cart?

Post by Iffy »

Hello. Tried to buy a Midi Expression. Hit the add to cart button. Can’t find the shopping cart. Hit the ad to cart button again. Sent me to PayPal. Doesn’t show how much I’m paying. Went back to website, says I am charged like..$139 or some such. Wrong! Just want 1. Where is the shopping cart or order summation or whatever? On iPad. Looked on pc. Same thing. What am I missing here?
Last edited by Iffy on Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iffy

Re: Shopping cart?

Post by Iffy »

Iffy wrote:Hello. Tried to buy a Midi Expression. Hit the add to cart button. Can’t find the shopping cart. Hit the ad to cart button again. Sent me to PayPal. Doesn’t show how much I’m paying. Went back to website, says I am charged like..$139 or some such. Wrong! Just want 1. Where is the shopping cart or order summation or whatever? On iPad. Looked on pc. Same thing. What am I missing here?
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

I'm not sure to say. It works here. I had 3 orders last night, so it's working for other too.
tina12

Post by tina12 »

Hi, I am from Australia. I have faced same issue. I was trying to buy bed sheets from online store but when I added item to card and hit shop button my payment was charged but order had cancelled I don't know what was the issue.