Global Channel with 2 assignments

Insight

Global Channel with 2 assignments

Post by Insight »

I play split keys on keyboard with left hand bass on channel 2 and piano/organ/rhodes on channel 1 going into my ipad, can I assign 2 global channels for each pedal selection so that the first setting is acoustic piano on channel 1 and split keys bass is on channel 2 or press the pedal for B3 organ on channel 3 and still keeping split keys bass on channel 2 or press the pedal again for rhodes on channel 4 and still keeping split keys bass on channel 2 or will every midi channel that goes into the MIDI Expression become a single channel that is whatever channel that I configure in the MIDI Expression setup?
It would be nice to be able to press a pedal to change to a different piano/organ/rhodes sound quickly without changing the bass sound.

Thanks,
Rob
Site Admin

Re: Global Channel with 2 assignments

Post by Rob »

It's not currently possible, but it's a great feature request. I'll implement that for the next version.

Regards,
Rob
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

I really like your feature request, so I'm going to add it for the version 2.6 release, as I can do it without making major changes. There will be a checkbox that allows you to specify a single channel to process.

Regards,
Rob
Insight

Post by Insight »

Thanks Rob, Looking forward to the update. You have a great product, keep it up!
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

This has been implemented in version 2.6.0.3, which is available as a BETA version from the downloads area.

Regards,
Rob