Only Send Note Off when Yamaha HH65 reaches zero

joshebosh

Only Send Note Off when Yamaha HH65 reaches zero

Post by joshebosh »

Is it possible to have the MEQ only send a Note Off when the Yamaha HH65 reaches velocity Zero?
I've been tinkering the various settings, but seems no matter what try, my synth will cut out around Velocity 54
I have the ME Travel = 0, and MIN = Off, and I have Transform to alawys send Velocity 127 to my synth...

However the ME Pedel sensor still sends note off around Velocity 54

I notice these markers which appear to coincide with the note off event... how can i lower these markers?
image.png
image.png (13 KiB) Viewed 5407 times
I suppose for clarity as to why I'm asking... sometime I want note velocity function as with the HH65 when doing drums, but sometimes i do not want velocity sensing (as with sustain pedel) while using HH65... Perhaps what i'm asking for is not possible, that's ok if so...
IMG_20230920_111043847.jpg
IMG_20230920_111043847.jpg (164.52 KiB) Viewed 5406 times
would be nice if the Hi-hat controller wouldnt send not off until it hits zero, otherwise i have to consciously keep my foot pressed down at a certian pressure to otherwise the synth gets cut off, even thorough my foot is still on the HH65... my entire foot doesnt usually sit completely on a pedel, i pivot my heel to reach three pedals, which only put my foot about half way on the pedal... even with various sesitivities turned all the way down, still, often synths get cut off...