Shipment to Russia

glitch.popr

Shipment to Russia

Post by glitch.popr »

Hello!

I was wondering - due to current situation - are you still shipping your products to this shithole called Russian Federation? I've been looking into buying MIDI expression board for quite a long time and it was pretty darn expensive for me. Now it's even more expensive, but I feel it kinda now or never. The matter of fact is: even I managed to pay somehow, would you guys ship it? I desperately need it in my life.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I kinda messed up when registered this account quite a time ago. Can I fix my username somehow? Maybe my special support request, I dunno.
Rob
Site Admin

Re: Shipment to Russia

Post by Rob »

Due to sanctions, there's no way for me to ship to Russia at this time.
glitch.popr

Post by glitch.popr »

Oh, I see. But there're some special services in Russia, which work like agents. You can send product to their stock, and they'll send it to me. Dunno how they do this but they do. They also provide virtual card so I'll be able to actually pay for this thing.

Would that be okay for you?

P.S. And by the way, can I rename myself, cause I messed up while registering, did a typo
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Unless you have a shipping address outside of Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus, I will not be able to ship to you. And I'm not entirely sure if PayPal will process payments from Russia.
glitch.popr

Post by glitch.popr »

Yes, I can provide you USA address and I suppose pay, but I'm not quite sure how it works. It seems that your systems autodetects my location by IP. If I switch on VPN, the system proceeds me to e.g. Netherlands billing or USA, Maryland.

So, the thing is: I'm not quite sure how and when and where I should enter my shipping/billing address. Especially when I live in Russia, but want to enter USA address.