Foot Piano

Rob
Site Admin

Re: Foot Piano

Post by Rob »

You have the pedal setup incorrectly. It should be auto-detected if 'Sense' is on and polarity is set to 'Auto', but if you really want to set it up manually (not recommended), it should look like this: Notice that the polarity is set to 'Reveresed'
FC-3A manualSettings.png
FC-3A manualSettings.png (108.92 KiB) Viewed 576 times
joshebosh

Post by joshebosh »

For the record, I'll have to try the hall effect thing again on my AGO pedal board... I was studying this picture i took yesterday and totally just now realized I had the ME plugged into the harness instead of the hall effect chip... Dont know how I botched that... I will try the ME again tomorrow on the daughter board leads... I see no reason why it shouldnt work now that i see my obvious...
Screenshot 2021-06-02 22.13.09.png
Screenshot 2021-06-02 22.13.09.png (815.09 KiB) Viewed 576 times
joshebosh

Post by joshebosh »

Ok cool, I will try that polarity with FC3A, (or just stick with the auto-sense)... after clicking all the bells and whistles I'm sure everything is incorrect...

not to confuse things with all my posts, i pretty much got two projects, array of FC3A/Sustains for a pedalboard, or a salvaged AGO Pedal board... I'm using your ME to help make decisions in which direction would be best...

Appreciate your tips :-)
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Here's version 2.8.6.10. I changed it so you have to release the pedal a bit further before the note off message.

Windows
www.audiofront.net/ME_Control_PC_1.8.6.10.zip

macOS
www.audiofront.net/ME_Control_OSX_1.8.6.10.zip
joshebosh

Post by joshebosh »

that update is working much better... seem like the off note doesnt send until it gets under 88 to 85 around there, which is providing enough room so i dont have to mash foot the entire time... with the Sense on and polarity auto, I can consitently hit a low, medium, high velocity... so over all the FC3A is working much better now... thanks for the update Rob :-)
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

I had sent a email regarding your order of Quattros. Can you check the email and reply back to me?
joshebosh

Post by joshebosh »

i've checked my spam and inboxes, i'm not seeing what email you're mentioning...
joshebosh

Post by joshebosh »

i found it as a reply to some other... willl respond, thank
joshebosh

Post by joshebosh »

Dang dude! Took some doing but I fianlly built my Fiano "foot piano" :-)
Man, you really got a awesome MIDI device...
I look forward to adding more in the future for controlling these things...
As it stand, I seen in the docs (and experienced) only four can connect at time for programming, but I managed...
I also had an issue where somtimes a few ME's would stop working, but I figured it the USB hub wasnt providing enough power, so I added two USB hubs... cant wait to try this thing out again this weekend... was alot of fun to play! Thanks again for such an awesome product Rob :-)
Fiano1.png
Fiano1.png (1.05 MiB) Viewed 555 times
Fiano2.png
Fiano2.png (1.68 MiB) Viewed 555 times
joshebosh

Post by joshebosh »

close look at ME's installed
Attachments
Fiano4.png
Fiano4.png (1.31 MiB) Viewed 555 times
Fiano3.png