how do i get this working

nik

how do i get this working

Post by nik »

i have a dm10 mesh studio kit,an alesis trigger io,and have downloaded dsp trigger,have the serial number sent by robert,and have downloaded
reaper...so where do i insert the serial number as all i seem to get when i open dsp is options for the manual,the site homepage and an uninstall...
where is the needed software ???
what am i suposed to do with this ....have i just waisted my money and time.
plz somebody help me ...i am getting very frustrated. :? http://www.audiofront.net/forum/posting ... =post&f=25#
Rob
Site Admin

Re: how do i get this working

Post by Rob »

Hi Nik,

Glad you finally got your serial. DSP Trigger is a VST plugin. From your post, it sounds like don't really know how DSP works. I would start by having a look at the manual.

If you feel like you are in over your head, I'll happily refund your purchase as long as you don't activate your copy of DSP Trigger. Like I said, take a look at the getting started section of the manual and see if you can get things setup properly in demo mode before activating the product. If you find it's too much effort, I will simply give you a refund.

Regards,
Rob
nik

Re: how do i get this working

Post by nik »

hi rob ,i have read the manual and it is all just french to me ...plz refund and i will delete the serial from my computer,i need a simple plug and play .
i am not a computer person and dont understand all the bits.
cheers nik