DSP Trigger & Logic Pro X

tommybanana

DSP Trigger & Logic Pro X

Post by tommybanana »

Just bought DSP trigger didn't relies there were issues with Logic Pro X
However fem here slightly unclear if hey are the same issues I am having.

I can install DSP Trigger fine and insert as an effect on an audio track. However despite audio coming in on that track and it being record armed there is no audio going into DSP trigger.

This is a problem!

Any suggestions gratefully received as to how to fix this.

Best

Tommy Banana
Rob
Site Admin

Re: DSP Trigger & Logic Pro X

Post by Rob »

DSP Trigger had issues with early versions of Logic X, but Apple has since resolved these issues. As you mentioned in your support ticket, the real issue here was that you needed to have 'input monitoring' active.

Regards,
Rob
Lazylefteye

Post by Lazylefteye »

I am trying the demo of DSP Trigger. I would like to use it to trigger a drum sample from a piezo foot stomper in Logic Pro X.
I have got as far as setting up an audio track for the foot stomper, loaded DSP trigger as an effect and DSP trigger is getting the signal from the foot stomper. I can't seem to figure out how to get this to trigger a sample from a virtual instrument track.
If anyone could help I would much appreciate it. Probably something really simple that I am missing :D
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Is the virtual instrument track armed for recording?
Lazylefteye

Post by Lazylefteye »

The virtual instrument is armed for recording. My foot stomper is triggering DSP Trigger, but I am struggling with getting the signal to the virtual instrument. I'm sure it's something simple that I am missing. I haven't really dealt with midi in Logic much before. Thanks for your help :)